Ductility Mould, civil equipment, Laboratory Testing
Product Name: Ductility Mould
- Size: AST Ductility Mould Stander
- Use: Civil Laboratory or Cement
- Manufacturer in: Bangladesh
- Rahim Trading Corporation is manufacturer, supplier in Bangladesh.
Ductility Molds and Base Plates are for use with Temperature-Controlled Ductility Testers when testing binder specimens and meet several ASTM/AASHTO standards. Molds and plates are each needed for testing, and each product is sold separately. Up to three mold/plate sets can be used simultaneously in the ductility tester. Molds are constructed of precision-machined brass, while the base plates are made of aluminum or brass. Having additional molds available allows for more efficient sample preparation and high-volume testing.
- LPA-20 Standard Ductility Mold is made of brass. It consists of two side pieces and two end clips with mounting holes and meets ASTM D113.
- LPA-21 Force Ductility Mold is also brass and has similar components as LPA-20, but meets AASHTO T 300, AASHTO T 301 and ASTM D6084 requirements.
- LPA-24 Standard Ductility Base Plate is aluminum and used to form the base for one LPA-20 or LPA-21 mold. Plate dimensions are 5.5x2x0.1in (140x51x3mm).
- LPA-26 Large Ductility Base Plate is made of brass. It is 5x8x0.1in (127x203x3mm) in size, and can accommodate three Standard or Force Molds at the same time.
Features for Ductility Mould, civil equipment, Laboratory Testing
- Molds are precision-machined brass
- Base plates made of aluminum or brass
- Meet several ASTM/AASHTO standards
- Included Items for Ductility Mould, civil equipment, Laboratory Testing
- Ductility Mold (Standard or Force), or Base Plate (Standard or Large) , Meets Standard(s):
- AASHTO T 300 ,
- AASHTO T 301 ,
- AASHTO T 51 ,
- ASTM D113 ,
- ASTM D6084/6084M