allihn conderser pyrex Geramny
This apparatus consists of a Soxhlet extractor, an Allihn condenser, and a flask, all which are equipped with standard taper joints. The tubulation O.D. on the condenser is 10 mm.
For extractor only, see Cat. No. 3740.
For flask only on sizes 125 mL through 500 mL, see Cat. No. 4100.
For other replacement parts: see flask, Cat. No. 3840-1 LFO and condensers, Cat. Nos. 3840-SCO, 3840-MCO, 3840-LCO, 3840-XLCO
|Capacity ml||Approx. O.DÂ Height|
|125||27 x 192|
|250||37 x 250|
|500||46 x 305|
|1000||64 x 319|
- industrial use :Chemical
- base material :Glass
- body material :Glass
- collar material :Borosilicate glass
- use :Petrol, other chemical
- place of origin :India. china. Germany.
- brand name :Pyrex, Duran. China, Indian . Glassco
- product name :Aspirator bottle, with cap and tubing outlet
- application Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â :Lab research
- usage :Lab application, education purpose
- color :Clear glass
- brand :Aark. duran. pyrex. glassco
- packing :Â Standard packing
- material : Boro 3.3 glass