A Petri dish is aÂ shallow cylindrical glass lidded dishÂ that biologists use to culture cells such as bacteria or small mosses. ANUMBRA petri dish are made from best quality soda lime glass. … These glass dishes can be reused by sterilization. They can be heated up to 160 Â°C.
- industrial use: chemical
- base material: glass
- body material: glass
- collar material: borosilicate glass
- use: petrol, other chemical
- place of origin: , India. china. Germany.
- brand name: Anumbera-EU, Pyrex, Duran. China, Indian . Glassco
- product name: aspirator bottle, withcap and tubing outlet
- application: lab research
- usage: lab application, education purpose
- color: clear glass
- brand: aark. duran. pyrex. glassco
- packing: Â standard packing
- material: Â boro 3.3 glass